No Joke, I cracked it.
The brownie is on point. Rich, moist, and chocolatey brownie.
Better yet, it is gluten free and refined sugar free! Here is a pic of me indulging in the glorious brownie!
So here goes the recipe!
- 115g Coconut palm sugar
- 2 eggs
- 80g oats
- 70g Coco powder (no added sugar)
- 200g Agave
- 50ml Semi-skimmed Milk
- 170g Yogurt
- 115g Ground Almonds
- 1805g Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade, and line a brownie tin with baking paper.
- Blend the oats into a flour.
- Into a food mixer (or kitchen aid) place all the ingredients except the peanut butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the cake tin.
- Using a spoon pour the mixture into the tin, use a knife to swirl the peanut butter throughout the batter.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until a metal skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool, and then store in an air tight container.